In this episode, together with Hubertus Schmidt, we are talking digital transformation (#digitaltransformation) from an #academic perspective.
We have covered topics like;
- Why an academic perspective is important for a successful digital transformation?
- What’s the role of people in a digital transformation project?
- How do you classify culture as a success factor?
- Does #mittelstand have an advantage regarding team size in comparison to enterprises?
- Why knowing your people is crucial?
- Why don’t companies take action, even though they know the benefits of digital transformation?
- What is Hubertus’s top suggestion for mittelstand owners, managers to apply right away?
Hubertus Schmidt is an assistant professor at FOM, managing director of KOSTENEX and Conectimus. His motto is: Start doing the right things right.
Connect Hubertus on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hubertusschmidt/
Connect Hubertus on XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Hubertus_Schmidt3/cv
Connect me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/canadiguzel/
360 Digital Transformation Website: https://360dt.de
#digitalization #thedigitalmittelstand #mittelstand #automation